Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Working From Home Day!

We are supposed to get our new front and back doors installed today and someone had to be home. DH is teaching a class this week, so it's on me! I was up at my regular time, showered and dressed, did dishes, started a roast in the crockpot, swept up the floor a bit, fixed a big mug of tea and now I'm here at the computer - starting my work day. I could get used to this type of commute!

When I woke up this morning, I there wasn't a flurry of snow on the ground, in the air or anywhere around these parts as far as I could tell. Which I guess is ok today, since if it was snowing they wouldn't come and do the doors. But, so much for us getting anything again! LOL I may have to go on a vacation further north to find my snow I so desperately want to see.
This weekend should be good....Saturday is PAULA DEEN!! WOOHOO Did anyone see her on Oprah last week, I was LOL at her when she dropped the bottle of vanilla into the mixing bowl and it splattered all over. I think she about had a heart attack laughing so much herself! LOL Anyway, I can't wait to see her.


Please, if you could add our church to your prayers. We have been without a pastor for over a year now, and my DH is on the pastor search committee and they have someone they are talking too who is open to following God's will. Please pray that if he is the one, it will work out.

Update on the Doors: they ordered a right hand instead of a left hand which I was OK with, until they told me that one of the sidelights was cracked, so I refused and sent the whole thing back. Now I get to call Home Depot and ask for a discount! We've been waiting 2 months and it's the wrong thing.
Suz

0 comments: