Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Well, I'm a *bit* calmer now, but I'm still twerked at Home Depot. I found all my paperwork - we started this transaction on 11/26/06 when we paid for getting everything measured. We actually paid for the doors, installation, extra materials, etc on 12/16/06, for a total of $2,551.30. DH worked from home last Friday, as we had installation that day, but it was raining, so they weren't able to do it. I know they were in the store at least a week and a half before that date, because they called and scheduled the installation then. Someone couldn't have checked them out before TODAY?

DH, who is really laid back (he leaves all the complaining to me, cause I do it so WELL - LOL), is pretty twerked too. To be continued......
Suz

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My MIL recently had quite a bit of work done one her house. One of the places she checked was Home Depot but refused to do business with them because they require *all* the money up front and it leaves you very little leverage if something goes wrong.

I hope they make it right and you get your doors soon!

Jenn L in Chicago said...

I'd be *more* twerked (I love that word, I'm stealing it!) at them after reading the paperwork...

And after the fiasco I went through with HD over my carpeting, I'll never go back to them again. Not even for tools and small stuff I can do myself. I'm *that* twerked. And I semi-justify it now when asked why I don't give the Despot another chance by saying that I have friends that work for Lowe's in corporate so I'm supporting them. LOL