Thursday, February 01, 2007

ABC's about me
Found this on daisymae81's xanga site.

1. A is for age: 42
2. B is for beer of choice: don't drink it, Diet Coke for me!
3. C is for career right now: Credentials Analyst4. D is for your dog's name? Nina (beagle)
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: hair dryer
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment? Grey's Anatomy
7. G is for favorite game: Monopoly
8. H is for Home town: Hampton, VA
9. I is for instruments you play? Piano
10. J is for favorite juice: Orange
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
12. L is for last place you ate: in my kitchen
13. M is for marriage: 23 years and still going strong
14. N is for your full name: Suzanne Martin - my parents didn't give me a middle name, so when I got married, FINALLY I had a middle name
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: after DS's birth
16. P is for people you were with today: DS, DH
17. Q is for quote: "In God We Trust, All Others We Credential", meaning just because you are a Dr, doesn't mean we trust ya!! We have to check you out first!
18. R is for Biggest Regret: that I didn't finish my college degree
19. S is for status: Happily married
20. T is for time you woke up today: 5:30 am, hit the snooze, hit it again at 6:00 too
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Hanes Her Way
22. V is for vegetable you love: lettuce
23. W is for worst habit: bit my nails sometimes
24. X is for x-rays you've had: Mammograms (need to a new one); spine and teeth
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Haven't had anything I would consider yummy yet, oh yeah, a small sliver of cake, but tonight it's chicken and dumplins for dinner!
26. Z is for zodiac sign? Virgo (September 21)

I'm not tagging anyone, but would be interested to read about you!! Suz

0 comments: