Saturday, November 18, 2006

I hate being sick

It would seem that I've caught the cold that DS has. Sore throat, headache and globs of goo coming out my nose (could I be any more gross)! LOL It's 5:20 am and I've put a load of laundry in the wash, taken Dayquil and have some Zicam to snort.

DH has to be at church by 7:30 to go on the Youth Turkey Hunt. Not real turkeys, but a fake one. It's like a scavenger hunt thing, they start out at one church, receive a clue and it takes them to another church, etc. He and a another gal we have known for years (she was our youth choir director when we were in youth) usually take the kids and go. The kids even ask them, saying "we WIN when you two take us"! LOL So he (and she) are excited about it. Not sure if DS is going....he was "thinking about it" last night! Geeze, TEENAGERS!

My task at 10:00 am is to be on the computer at Ticketmaster buying "rasslin" tickets. DH/DS are huge WWE Raw fans. However, Smackdown and ECW are coming to our town in Dec., and tickets go on sale 10:00 am sharp. Last time I bought tickets for Raw, they were AWESOME seats and I could see them on TV in the audience. I'm going to try and get more great seats this time, although I need 4! DH, DS, Vinny and a co-workers son wants to go too. Wish me luck! With the computer, it's kinda the luck of the draw, getting decent seats.

I think today will be a good day for soup beans and cornbread. It's cold, I'm sick and beans and cornbread are easy and comforting.

Suz

1 comments:

ADasa said...

I'm sick too - hope we're both better very fast! Corn bread sounds yummy! Enjoy! D