Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yesterday was a bust! I came home Friday from work with a migraine, couldn't find my meds, so took some sudafed hoping that would help. Went to bed, slept until around midnight, got up for about an hour, went back to bed and slept till morning. DS left for work and after cleaning up the kitchen and starting laundry, I went back to bed around noon and slept for 2 more hours. I can't remember the last time I actually SLEPT that much! Even when I was off work for my back, I rested, but didn't sleep (partly due to the meds).

It was a rainy, dreary day here yesterday anyway, so it was one of those days where sleep comes easily.

Today, however, the sun is shining and I see blue sky! I need to get to the grocery store, and probably will do that while DH goes to church. Yes, I'm still boycotting.....DH has said when our new pastor starts, he does want us, as a FAMILY, to go back. I will then, but I've also said if they run him off, that's it for me! I sure don't need the drama! There are other ways to worship my Lord, and I don't believe our Savior is happy that we treat our Shepherd's the way we have.

OK, enough of my sermon! LOL

Here's what Nina is up to at the moment. Enjoying some nice sunshine! She LOVES to find the rays of sun coming in the house in the morning, and lay there. I would think it would get too hot, but she loves it. Her eyes are telling me, "don't bug me Mom".

I need to get moving. Caffeine and a shower! DH and I will probably have to rotate between the Nascar race and football this afternoon. That should prove to be interesting! Hamburgers on the grill sound really good, so I think that will be dinner. Maybe some grilled veggies to go along with it!
Suz

2 comments:

Terri said...

Thank you for helping me decide what to have for dinner tonight! LOL Hugs!

Maree said...

Aw, I love the look on the dog's face!