Saturday, September 23, 2006

I must be getting old.....either that, or my MIL is rubbing off on me!! LOL

I stopped by Walgreens on the way home Thursday, to buy some shampoo. While there, I browsed the store, picking up some candy to put in my basket at work for the docs, a few pair of hose, and of course I had to browse in the makeup/nail polish aisle.

I check out, and start walking towards the car, and can't find my keys in my purse. I search again. Get to the car and check thru purse again. Think, holy cow....I've locked them in the car. Look in the car, keys are in the ignition. Luckily (for me and any thief that wanted to come by) the car was unlocked. I get in the car, and realize that not only did I leave the keys IN the car, but I had left the car RUNNING.

!sigh!

Suz

0 comments: