Monday, August 14, 2006

Still gorgeous here in VA today. After work, DH and I went for a walk to the beach so he could fly his kite. The dog even put her feet in the water, surprisingly, since she hates it! Then the kite went up and started buzzing around...she HATED that even worse than the water. So much so, that she tried hiding under the rocks that were there...geeze! So she and I went walking down the beach while DH flew around.

As for stitching, I worked on the Mermaids yesterday. Didn't feel like pulling out all the new stuff and getting it organized. I figured by the time I got everything ready to stitch, my time would be up! So I just continued on with the 2 beauties.

Suz

1 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

That's exactly what Emma would have done too! The weather has been awesome hasn't it?