Monday, June 19, 2006

DS's surgery (wisdom teeth) is over and it went extremely well! At 8:30 I gave him the last of his 2 pills (instead of being knocked out, he opted for pills and gas). By the time we pulled up to the Dr's office, he was half out of it...he looked like someone just learning to walk. By the time we sat down in the dr's office.....he was drooling and his head was going forward (thank goodness he didn't start snoring) LOL The appt was at 9:00, and by 9:45, we were in the car on the way home!! I was shocked it took that short amount of time! But VERY happy!

So, he's home on some GOOD d r * g s! YUM! The nurse had an excellent idea of charting out the days and times that each drug was to be given (done)! Then we just have to check it off. That will work well for tomorrow, as I go back to work and DH will be here taking care of DS - hopefully they can follow the chart! LOL I know, I KNOW!!

The weekend was nice, but VERY TIRING! I'm still not recovered! Finally broke down and cleaned the kitchen tonight....it was nasty!

Stitching wise, I worked a little on Mermaids of the Deep Blue, and then I started a new Pine Mtn "Stitching is my cup of tea" in the Dr's office waiting on DS. I think that will be a travel piece for me.

Oh, one more think! A home-made get well card was placed in our mailbox today for DS.....from a very special friend of his! Wonder when DH and I will get to meet her?

Suz

0 comments: