Monday, April 17, 2006

New Hobby

Looks like I have a new hobby, thanks to my SIL. She's introduced (got me HOOKED) on beading! So far I've made a pair of earrings and a necklace. One more pair of earrings would have been done, but one of the beads wasn't drilled all the way through.

We had a great weekend! BIL/SIL/DS and I hit up 4 bead stores on Saturday...then we picked up DH and went to MIL/FIL's for dinner. She had the BEST pork tenderloin stuffed with dressing (stuffing), and roasted potatoes...it was AWESOME.

Sunday I was up early starting Easter Dinner. We made it to church and back. DS picked up his GF and she met the family. I think she was scared to death, but handled it wonderful - I think she was scared of my MIL.....as MIL is "very" religious!

By the time last night came, I was EXHAUSTED! Plus I wore heels to church, and my knee hurt from that I guess, cause I could barely WALK up the stairs last night!

Today was back to work.....but more on that later.. The GOOD thing is my boss, and his boss are on vacation this week! I do have 2 late meetings this week, sigh.

Suz

1 comments:

SunnySusan said...

Glad you had a nice Easter

The GF WAS scared to death.