Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Day by Myself!

~aaaahhhh~ sheer bliss!

DH and DS are gone today, so I have the house alone :) Well, the dog is here with me, and since she hurt her back this week, the goal is to keep her quiet (she's a BEAGLE for heaven's sake, you can't keep them calm and quiet).

Today I saw DS off (he and his buddies headed to the Outer Banks 4-wheelin - yes, they know it was going to rain, but they are teenagers and won't listen to ME. I went out to the grocery store early, and came home with these:















I sat down to watch Memoirs of a Geisha, and get some stitching in on Mermaids of the Deep Blue. Wouldn't you know it, I can't figure out how to get the darn movie to show on the TV, I can hear the sound, but can't get the picture to show. I'm sure it's just the click of "one" button, but which "one" it is, who knows! I've tried all the ones on the DVD remote, the ones on the cable remote, and the ones on the TV remote. I'm out of buttons to push!! LOL

So, no movie for me now, maybe tonight! So, I've baked a cake and cleaned up the kitchen instead.

Suz

0 comments: