Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why is it that in order to get 2 days off work, you have to work your b u t t off before hand? DH and I are trying to take Thursday and Friday off, and I'm beginning to wonder if it's really worth it. Yes, I know it WILL be worth it, I just right now can't see and end to the work in sight.

~sigh~

Stitching wise, I did work on Mermaids of the Deep Blue on Sunday during the race. It was great to finally stitch on the project again! Good race, and I enjoyed seeing Jeff Gordon blow off some steam at Matt Kenseth afterwards, you usually don't see that of Jeffy. LOL

DS seems to be doing OK over his recent break-up. It seems there's a new gal in the picture already. They talked during lunch yesterday at school, and she goes to church (yeah), same denomination as we are (yeah)! Keeping my fingers crossed on this one!!

Suz

0 comments: