Friday, January 27, 2006

I received an e-mail with my Secret Stitcher's name in it. All I can say is, I'm going to have fun with her! I haven't joined in any of the SS's for the past few years, so I'm really looking forward to spoiling someone! I've e-mailed her already.......this is going to be FUN.

Some good news though! My friend G that works with me, she is moving this weekend to here in town (from about 30 miles away)....her daughter was out of zone for our high school, but G petitioned to get M in KHS, since the course offerings at the school she would go to weren't what she needs (she has a LOT of A/P classes and a HIGH GPA). Anyway, G found out this morning, that M gets to go to KHS (with my son and his friend that she already knows).

DS has his SAT's tomorrow, then he is helping G move. DH and I will have a nice quiet morning hopefully! TOM is near, so I may try and sleep in!
Suz

0 comments: