Saturday, October 01, 2005

No one ever tags me, and that's OK, but I'm answering this anyway!!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit Ireland
2. Take a hot air balloon ride
3. Own a convertable
4. See my son succeed
5. Meet my grandchildren
6. Retire from work!
7. Enjoy the empty nest with DH!!

7 things I can do:
1. Cook a mean batch of biscuits and gravy.
2. Worry!
3. Cross stitch
4. Play the piano
5. Sing all the words to "Blueberry Hill"
6. Shoot a gun
7. Offer love

7 things I cannot do, but might someday:
1. Knit (I'm a lefty - no one has been able to show me how)
2. Sing soprano
3. Play the guitar
4. Fix a good meatloaf
5. See without glasses or contacts
6. Paint to DH's liking
7. Shoot a bow and arrow

7 things that attract me to another person:
1. Ability to make me laugh
2. Ability to make me smile
3. Showing that they care
4. Dark hair, hazel eyes
5. Don't just talk about themselves
6. Practical
7. Fun loving

7 Celebrity Crushes
(Hmmm, I doubt it)
1. Harrison Ford
2. George Clooney
3. Richard Gere (SWOON)
4. Michael Buble'
I'll just leave it at 4!

7 things I say the most
1. Have you completed your application?
2. Yeah, right!
3. You IDIOT
4. You will receive your privileges on XXX date
5. "Medical Staff, this is Suzanne"
6. Love ya
7. You be a good dog!

7 bloggers I will tag
~nope~ not gonna go there! I'm not even sure 7 people read my blog! LOL

Suz

1 comments:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I'm 1 of them....let's wait for the other 6 to appear. :)