Saturday, August 13, 2005

Work is progressing along. VP wants me to move into Bosslady's current office on 9/1. Bosslady doesn't like the idea AT ALL....and is balking at it. Now, if your boss told you to do something, would you say NO? So I feel as if I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. She's putting me in the middle of it.

I put in 48.25 hours this week and brought work home...haven't touched it yet though! LOL I can't seem to get any regular work done, for working on the transition.

Stitching wise, I worked on Emerald Mermaid last weekend. SIL to be saw it and wants it for her wedding shower gift! I may just give it to her....it's almost done.

We bought DS a suit today for the Sept wedding and then he and DH went and got fitted for tuxes for the Oct wedding. I have my dress for the Sept wedding, and saw a nice suit walking thru Penneys for the Oct wedding.....so I just might have to run in there and see if I can find one that fits!

Weight is still coming off, although slowly. I haven't been able to make it to Curves, but DH and I have a 2.8 mile walk mapped out, from our house to the end of the beach and back. Most evenings we take the dog, but she hates the water. ~sigh~ We put in 10 miles this week though walking, so that's good.

Suz

0 comments: