Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stitcher's Blogger Question:
Which do you prefer and why? "Old-fashioned" black and white symbol-only charts, charts with colored blocks, or charts with a combination of coloredblocks and symbols?

I think I'm in the minority, but I LOVE color charts.....for some reason, with my eyesight, I can see them better, and it's much easier for me to stitch with them. I noticed that with a Leisure Arts chart one time, and since then, I LOOK for color charts vs black and white! Thankfully Martina provides color charts for the Chatelaines.

On to other news....my fabric for MVIII arrived, so I spent Sunday getting everything out, checking DMC vs Vikki Clayton silks....(the silks won, they are lovely). I know mine will look different than everyone elses, but that's fine with me, and it will be at a fraction of the cost! Which I've really got to start watching the budget, we are going to have to make some big purchases here soon.

DH spent last night in DC, so I had the night to stitch and hog the remote all to myself! DS was on the computer, and then didn't feel well, so he took Nyquil and watched Amazing Race.

Work is really BUSY! I'm contemplating sitting for Certification still, but I think I'll get to go to Phoenix for the conference in September...only thing is, it's the exact SAME time as Hershey CATS..... :(

0 comments: