Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I've been suffering with a case of poison ivy. I think my resistance must be low since I've been sick, so now I'm just going to catch anything and everything! It started on my right hand, and now looks as if I have a few scratches on my face. I spent the weekend trying to get it dried/cleared up, no luck. I wore gloves when dealing with food (and my stitching), but it's such a pain! DH sure is keeping his distance! He is the one that usually gets poison ivy really bad!

I will be so glad when school is out.....the 19th can't come soon enough. DS nor his friends want to be there, they are counting the days too. I'm sure the teachers are as well! I spent time last night digging thru trash as I had thrown away some of his "homework" that had been in the computer room for at least a week or more. Luckily we recovered it. I used Monday as a "Clean Sweep" day in the computer room, and tossed what I thought was old stuff........NOT SO!!!

Stitching wise, I got some time in on Sunday during the races on Alhambra Garden. I am enjoying that piece so much...


1. What is your most treasured needlework possession? hmm, not exactly needlework, but I have my grandma's quilt pattern pieces that she gave to me. I don't quilt, but I do have the patterns.

2. What is your greatest fear when doing needlework? that I'm going to really screw something up, especially if it involves a new specialty stitch or technique that I don't know.

3. What is your greatest extravagance in needlework? Hmmm, probably spending on the Chatelaine's...Alhambra Garden and I also have the beads, etc for Watergarden.

4. What is your stitching motto? Don't stitch when you are tired, you will DEFINITELY frog then.

5. What do you dislike most about your needlework? that I don't have enough time for myself to stitch!
Suz

0 comments: