Thursday, May 20, 2004

I don't like being sick...it's really the pits! I was off work Monday and Tuesday. DH was out of town, and I scheduled some ME time...well, last week I came down with a sore throat, the weekend was spent hacking and coughing. I went to the Dr finally yesterday and I have bronchitis, plus my asthma is acting up on top of it...YUCK....needless to say, my plans didn't go as I had wanted.

I'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow, but honestly I don't know if I can. I am so dang tired (probably from all these meds), and am still having some difficulty breathing. I have a drs note through today, so I'm not sure what my boss would say about me taking tomorrow too. It's not like I don't have the time...I have over 400+hours of sick time, and 200 hours of vacation built up.

This weeks questions:
1. Do you keep a wishlist? yes, in my head.
2. If so how many items are on it? about 5-7
3. Name three of those items... new TW Christmas book, Chatelaine's Alpine Garden and Mermaid Treasure Box (neither of these are out yet).
4. Do you let other people see it? no, as it's not written down
5. How often do you add to it? when I see something new I NEED! LOL

0 comments: