Sunday, March 17, 2013

Flowergirl Basket

This is what I've been working on lately. 

I can't show it on Facebook yet, since the bride doesn't want everything shown.  DS's best friend Vince is getting married Apr 6, and their daughter will be the flower girl.  The bride couldn't find a flower girl basket she liked, so I told her to get a basket, and I would put it together for her.  Here is the finished product.







I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, and she is too.  I wasn't given much to go on, only to incorporate the color of the wedding.  It's on the Spirit of Norfolk, which is a boat cruise.  It should be loads of fun, if the weather is nice.  April 6 in VA is a bit iffy for a boat cruise, but we shall see! LOL

Just wanted to share, and I'm not sure a lot of people read my blog anyway! LOL


0 comments: