Monday, May 11, 2009





My girl's getting old. Look at the white on her face. She has another lump growning on her front leg. It's more like a mole. The vet said she would get more of these. She's now up to three. It's so hard seeing an animal grow older. Although, she can still run and play like a pup, and she can certainly growl and BITE when she wants to. LOL


I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I missed my Mom-in-law. She and Dad (FIL) are on a cruise. She called me at work today though, since we were at lunch yesterday when she called. They are in St. Thomas today and enjoying the life of cruising.


After lunch yesterday, I tried to sit out on the deck and get in some stitching time. Wouldn't you know it....here came DH and DS.....for about 30 minutes, just shooting the breeze. It was fun, they just didn't want to leave me alone for a moment. Finally DH had to get some work done, and DS and I went to Barnes & Noble. Once we got back home....well, DH was still working and DS had books....so I managed to squeeze out a little "me" time. LOL

I stayed up way too late last night watching the Celebrity Apprentice, and paid dearly for it today. Tonight will be an early night.

S


0 comments: