Sunday, April 26, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday

Head on over to Brittany's blog and join in!!!

For my song this week, it's "I Am Free" by the Newsboys (I like that group, can you tell) LOL!! Head on over to Youtube to view the video I found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWv-UOHzaIc.

Yesterday was fun and exciting. I had my Tastefully Simple kick off party, which ended up being a success! Over $500 in orders and 3 bookings, plus I already have one booking for May and my neighbor wants to do one over the summer sometime. Maybe I really CAN make this happen!

It was SO HOT here yesterday, supposed to hit the 90's, which is NOT normal for us in April. At 9:00 a.m., DH said 'we need to turn on the a/c'. I had both ovens going and it was definitely getting warmer, so ON it went.....there goes the electric bill! LOL

Today is church, then the Youth are coming over for dinner (tacos) and fun tonight. So, a busy weekend for us, and I wanted to give a quick post for Worship and Praise Sunday before the day starts. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off work tomorrow, so I hope to be able to post pictures. We headed to the beach last night, and I think I managed to get some good shots.

Suz

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love that song Suzanne! Thanks so much for sharing it! I hope you're having a blessed day!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Congratulations on a successful party, Suz!

momma said...

i posted newsboys today, too! different song, though :)

we had to turn on our ac, too - for the exact same reasons! i had the oven on and it was warm outside.

Lori said...

Thank you for sharing a fun song. I hope your weekend was good and you had fun with the Youth!

Debra said...

I haven't listened to much of the Newsboys, so I'm glad you shared this song today. I love being introduced to new songs. Glad you joined in on W&P Sundays! :)

Leah said...

Love Newsboys! Great song. :)