Saturday, February 21, 2009

I saw my neighbor this morning about 10:00, and she told me the neighborhood was having a Mardi Gras parade at 3:30. I hadn't seen the flyer, but mentioned it to DH. Since it was a decorate your golf cart and ride around type parade, we ran to Dollar Tree, bought a bit of bling, and away we went. Below are some pictures from the parade.

DH, Nina (tucked between the two of us) and me!


4 guys dressed like women in a mustang


I know these kids were frozen when they finally got home. It was 40 degrees outside when we were doing this.















Neighbors out waiting for goodies. I bought bracelets and necklaces that glow in the dark and threw them to the kids. A few beaded necklaces, and candy.


These guys were a hoot, but man did the cigar stink.


This guy was drunk from the start. His fingernails and toenails were painted a nice shade of ruby red.



We had fun, but boy were we C O L D when we made it back home. We drove all through the neighborhood (took about an hour). It was fun, but I'd rather have done a July 4 parade! LOL





0 comments: