Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am SO behind in posting. There's just not enough hours in the day. DH has been monopolizing the computer room with work related "stuff". I've been trying to stay out of his way. LOL I'm using this opportunity to clear out the upstairs corner, which was piled with "stuff". The corner is now cleared out and hopefully our treadmill will make it's way up there. If not, I may just have to sit me up a stitching corner there! LOL

DH surprised me with yellow roses for Valentine's day. Isn't he a sweetie! I think I'll keep him for another 25 years!



We are off to church tonight. Dinner and service. Since DH has become an active deacon again, we are trying to get to services more than just on Sunday mornings. At least I don't have to worry about dinner on Wednesdays! Not to mention, I'm chair of Personnel Committee (HOW do I get myself into these messes), and yeah, you wouldn't think a church would have personnel issues, but lo and behold - we DO!!

Suz

1 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Beautiful roses, Suz. Definitely a keeper!

I'm still without a home computer, so I'm falling behind in my blogging, too!