Tuesday, July 22, 2008















Shores of Hawk Run Hollow - current progress. The camera really isn't doing well (or the operator, if the truth be known) in taking pictures. The colors are really washed out on these two pictures.
















Little House Needleworks - Little House Neighborhood. Stitched on 36 ct Lakeside Linens Sand Dune. Not much progress ( I've frogged on the middle branch all the way back to the base already).

With DH out of town, I've been getting some stitching time in. Between LHNeighborhood, Shores, and a quilt that I'm helping Jane (jrhboxers) with, I'm in stitching heaven! LOL

Our power was out when I got home from work today. DS was ready to pack up for a hotel. LOL I called and the power company said est. time of repair was 6:30. We went out to dinner (Ruby Tuesday's) and came back home - luckily the power was back on! YAY It was HOT today, high 90's and with the humidity it felt like it was 100+. Very sticky.

I need to do a few things around the house (dishes and putting away some clothes), then it's on the couch for me!
Suz

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Both are looking good so far. I have both charts on order and am (in)patiently waiting for them.

Anonymous said...

Shores is looking good, as is your LHN!

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get the power back on!