Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yes, I'm enjoying vacation! LOL

DH was stuck in traffic today for 3 hours so once MIL and I made it back from Williamsburg, he and I snuck off to the beach with Nina (DS was at work). He seriously needed to destress after a morning commute, that he never did finish!!! He ended up calling his customer to say...I'm gonna be REALLY late, and they said just come next week!

There wasn't a lot of wind at the beach, so the kite flying wasn't the greatest. In the picture above, it was actually coming down.....and the dog decided it was prime opportunity to strike! LOL

MIL and I had a fun shopping trip. We went to Coldwater Creek, Bass, Vanity Fair, Sag Harbor, Wrangler, and a few others I can't remember. By the time we grabbed a bite to eat, we were tired, so came on home....no stop at Yankee Candle (guess that means I get to go back another day) HA

S

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Nina is having fun! DH is not...!
What about Vera Bradley!

Anonymous said...

Your vacation sounds like fun, and it looks like Nina is enjoying herself, too. I’m so envious that you live so close to Williamsburg. I’ve been there, but only for a day – not nearly enough time to see everything, plus I didn’t stay on-site. I think that would have greatly enhanced the experience, too!