Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Thanks Cereneone!

"This is what the person that created this award says about it- the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.Below are a list of friends who make me smile with their sweet comments or fun entries.

Please know this is not everyone that makes me smile, or whose blogs I enjoy! I know some of you have already been awarded this sweet award, so I hope you don't mind if I repeat!!
My Xanga buds!
ThenThereWereFive
CraftTeaLady
Mother Moonie
Georgiagirl052569
mom _321
purpleamethyst76
MommaOnTheMountain

and some of my stitching buddies......
Just Another Flamingo On the Lawn
Sarah527
Afford Your Passions
Ozarks sew n' sews
A Needle Pulling Thread
(I'll try and bbl to put in links....sorry, but I've had something come up I need to run and take care of). Suz

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Thank you, Suzanne! I appreciate you thinking of me!

Sara said...

Thank you for thinking of me too:)