Monday, July 09, 2007



We were on vacation last week, so I haven't had much time to stitch. I spent a lot of time holding this little guy - isn't he just too cute? LOL Actually in the sleeping picture, I'm holding him - thankfully you can't see me - he's much cuter! HAHA That's the newest nephew, Cartney.
Getting back to reality today - well - it just bites. My desk was covered in paperwork. Which is a GOOD thing - less I have to follow-up on and say "send to me".
Not much else going on, just trying to stay cool!
Oh the last picture I posted - well, yes it's on a Caribbean island. Not saying any more just yet....other than the house wasn't available when we wanted it, so we are looking into others, and also other dates...and cost of airfares etc. If we go, it certainly won't be THIS year. Suz

1 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a little darling!