Monday, April 09, 2007

Ick - Sick

I don't like being sick - it's the pits! LOL Since Thursday last week, I've been feeling like I'm "coming down with something". Well, it's hit full force now! I've been taking DayQuil and NyQuil, which have helped some....and am using nose spray - so we will see where this leads me! LOL I did go in to work today, left around noon and worked remotely from home the rest of the day. My boss was like, sure, no problem!! That's why we have remote access! Did I mention I LOVE my boss! LOL

Yesterday we went to Easter services at church. MIL is sick with this stuff too, so she didn't make it. They didn't even come over for Easter dinner. About halfway thru dinner, I started to just feel really icky, so went and laid down. DH cleaned up and did the dishes for me, while I napped.

Didn't get any laundry done, no stitching time, and not a lot of housework done, but I guess that's OK! LOL

Dancing With the Stars tonight!!! Who do you think will go home? As much as I didn't (don't) like Heather Mills, she is impressive on the dance floor. One of my favorite shows starts a new season tonight, Little People, Big World, on the TLC channel. I usually let Tivo pick up shows, and then when I go to bed around 9:00 or so, I'll pick something and watch it then. You get used to being able to fast-forward thru the commercials, that it drives me nuts to have to sit thru one now! LOL
Suz

1 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!

I'm can't wait for the LPBW new episode :) I LOVE this show and watched the Marathon of last season on and off all day yesterday to get back up to "speed".