Saturday, July 01, 2006


I'm not normally a fan of samplers, but..............I WANT THIS!!!! For some reason, I am just in love with it!! It's called "Village of Hawk Run Hollow" by Carriage House Samplings. The "Houses of Hawk Run Hollow" didn't really speak to me, but WOW this one does.

I've had it in an order box 3 times this weekend, and so far I've resisted ordering. Trying to find a decent sale, so I'm thinking I will wait a bit longer. ~sigh~

We have been working around the house today. DH and I went to Home Depot and bought a new shower head (one that can be held in your hand) and has 7 different settings; a new seat for the potty; and some shelving. He built me a shelf under our kitchen bar (which we never use), so now I can store the items I use a lot - i.e. George Foreman grill, a set of mixing bowls, my Nesco roaster - and get them off the counter top. So, he's completed all 3 work requests today....and needless to say, he's enjoying a well deserved nap right now, after requested pizza for dinner. Plus, there's a Nascar race tonight, life is GOOD! LOL

DS mowed the yard yesterday - it was 2 weeks to the day since it had been mowed - we have had so much rain! But it looks great too.

DH took Monday off of work, but I have to go in. No biggie, I suppose! At least we both have Tuesday off. We have a weeks vacation coming up soon, and I'm looking forward to that.

I do hope to get some stitching in on MotDB tonight during the race!

Suz


0 comments: