Saturday, June 03, 2006

We got the day startd late today! I got up early and let the dog out, then when she was back inside, I went and crawled back into bed. Next time I opened my eyes, the clock said 10:41!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! I can't REMEMBER the last time I did that! DH was still asleep beside me! LOL It felt REALLY Good, but we've been behind all day. It's 6 pm, and I feel like it should be 2.

We got up and started taking out the old dishwasher and installing the new one. All went pretty well. There was one instance where DH lost his temper over tools NOT being where they should be (DS!!), but other than that, he did GOOD! It sure is a lot quieter than the old one, of course 16 years have passed and I'm sure there have been some improvements in manufacturing over that course of time! LOL

Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the church where we went to as youth and where we were married. I think we've made up our minds to go visit and enjoy. The pastor that was there when we were teens will be preaching the morning service, then there's a catered lunch.

Suz

0 comments: