Monday, January 16, 2006

~sigh~

I'm tired.

Had a nice weekend - spent watching football games and cross stitching....but....I'm still tired. I worked on Mermaids on the Deep Blue (Mirabilia) and frogged the same stitches TWICE. You would have thought I would have learned my lesson the first time! LOL

I hit up Joann's Friday evening and bought me a magnified for my Ott light. It was 50% off, so I feel like I almost stole it! LOL When I took it up to the cashier, I said to her I didn't know if it would ring up 50% off, since it wasn't a light (the Otts were 50% off), she snarkily said "No, it's NOT a LIGHT...it's not 50% off)...then it RANG up at 50% off. I was going to say, before she rudly interrupted me, that I HAD a coupon for 50% off if it didn't ring up. But....that's OK, I used the coupon on something else....Plus, I bought a pair of Gingher's (yes, another pair LOL - I'm a scissor fiend), at 40% 0ff. My entire purchase wasn't as much as the magnifier full price. (I bought a bunch of DMC for the Mermaids piece).

Suz

0 comments: