Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas Update

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Family was in over a few days, and it made the holiday seem more drawn out.

Gifts were given and received. For once, DH and I gave each other gifts (we usually don't since our anniversary is New Years Eve and we splurge). This year, DH gave me a 76 key electronic keyboard...I AM SO STOKED!! It's AWESOME! Many don't know, but I took piano lessons eons ago, and even accompanied for church during my teens. I haven't played in year, just picked at the piano in the sanctuary at church when we arrived early for service.

DH LOVED his gift from me (DVD Boxed set of the Wrestlemania Anthology - 20 years worth). He is a Wrestling addict....me, I could care less! LOL

DS was the recipient of some great gifts too.

BIL1 loved his Calvin & Hobbes books we gave him (the complete set).

BIL2 received a Smoker - they have big cookouts and we thought he would enjoy.

SIL LOVED Emerald Mermaid.....I was sad to see her go, but I least I will have visitation rights! LOL

Tuesday is work for DH and I...then we are off until 1/3/06!!!
Suz

0 comments: