Saturday, October 15, 2005


After a week of being hidden....LOOK what's shown up!! Yep, I know, I'm easily amused.....but my head has hurt since last Friday due to the barometric pressure. The rain and drizzle are enough to make you go insane! Especially after 7 days of it! At least we aren't being flooded out, like the folks up North. I feel so bad for everyone that has lost a home due to either hurricane or flood.....brings back memories of Isabel!

I'm off work for an ENTIRE WEEK! YAHOOIE! It's probably going to take me a couple of days to unwind. I was up at 4 this morning, couldn't sleep! ~sigh~ Methinks a nap this afternoon will be in order!

DH and I are going to be kidless this weekend! DS is going on a trip with V and V's parents - a "cruise to nowhere"....just for 2 nights. Should be LOTS of fun! I need to get his stuff packed and together. DH and I are going to take his parents out to dinner for their birthdays (MIL's was the 10th/FIL's was the 15th)...Jane and Bob asked us to go to the Seafood Festival with them, which would have been fun too, but we had made plans with the in-laws already.

Stitching - yeah, right. Last time I stitched was this past Sunday. I WILL remedy that while on vacation! LOL

Work - still crazy, bosslady leaves Nov 1. My promotion was announced yesterday.

Suz

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org