Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Things turned out really WELL on my evaluation at work. I was pleasantly surprised. Bosslady even let me in on a few secrets for when she retires, which I took as being even more positive!

The mtg yesterday with VP went well, and then he in turn had a meeting with a Corp VP today. After that mtg today, Corp VP came by and talked with us, and it was a GOOD thing...so I am feeling better about the entire situation, and also that I really don't have anything to worry about esp when bosslady does retire....but that can all change too.

I LOVED the Daytona 500. Congrats to Jeffy baby on a good WIN. I thought Jr was going to take it, and that would have been OK too...anyone but Stewart!

Had a nice LOOOOOOOONG talk with MIL last night about all the church related issues, and we are good. I let her know some of my feelings (it's taken me THIS long to be able to talk without crying)...so we are good.

I'm still working on Alhambra Garden and I managed to get some stitching time in this weekend, although I ended up FROGGING about an hours worth of stitching. I was off by ONE, dang it! So I re did that. I'm expecting fabric on MVIII....soon, Soon, SOON!!!!!

0 comments: